Friday, March 18, 2011

Entrepreneurship...post ii: Create Your Own Dream Job

One of my readers suggested I take a look at the blog, zenhabits.net.  The article below was my first read, and I have to say that I'm hooked.  I like the simple, yet deep, writing style of Leo Babauta.  Breaking old and creating new habits is difficult, but Mr Babauta gives us a good starting point for where to begin.  

In part two of my Entrepreneurship series, I give you his zen habit on how to create your own dream job - it's a great read.  I hope you enjoy!

"If you’re out of a job or stuck in a lousy job, I feel for you. But look at your horrible situation as a wonderful opportunity to change your life and do something great. It could be the best thing you’ve ever done.", Leo Babauta.

Can't Find a Dream Job? Create Your Own

2 comments:

  1. I really liked ZenHabits. You should try selling some of your sewing on Etsy...it would totally be popular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gina - you are very perceptive! :-) Check out: sewcutellc.tumblr.com... a work in progress.

    ReplyDelete