Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Memorial Day Weekend...

Just a quick post to show that I am determined to keep my word, and track record, for a weekly posting...I cut it a little close this week.  I'm excited about the long weekend.  Are you?  Historically this weekend is reserved for a fabulous time with my friend Amanda and the State Capitol Tour of our choosing.  No fears fans of "our journey to be the only two ladies who have visited all State Capitols by the time we are 80"...we are just postponing the trip a few months.  Instead, this weekend...well, this is what we are doing...
Bulk Trash pickup is scheduled for Tuesday, May 31...the deal is Matt cuts, I bag....say a prayer to mother nature in the hope our trees will come back (again) from the frost we had this past winter.  Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment