Friday, April 29, 2011

want - verb: 2. to wish, need, crave, demand, or desire




Once, while running thru an airport to catch a connecting flight, I was listening to my voice messages on my BlackBerry.  I finished listening just as I got on an escalator and took stock of who and what was around me.  The gentleman behind me handed me a Starbuck's card.   I waved my hand in protest.  What a weird thing, I thought...to just give someone a Starbuck's card..?!  He explained that he was a representative for BlackBerry (gave me his card) and did this sort of thing as a marketing tool.  Ok, I thought, why not...so I took the card.  He asked what company I worked for.  Turns out he managed the company's account.  Unfortunately, I no longer have his card.  So, here is my plea:  Please Mr. Starbuck's Card Carrying BlackBerry Sales Rep, if you are one of my avid blog readers, first, thank you...please become a follower, and second, PLEASE, can you hand me one of these next time you see me at the airport?  Thank you, in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment