Friday, April 22, 2011

Top workplace pet peeves and etiquette mistakes...

After working from a home office for almost four years, I'm not sure I could survive in an office environment.  As I read the article below, flashes of pet peeves flooded my memory from the days of yore.  Here a few that I remember the most vividly:

  • I wrote my name on my calculator because I thought it would prevent others from taking it without asking.  It would disappear often and I felt like a mouse in a maze looking for it all the time.  I quickly learned to look at my cubemates' desk first.
  • You stole the Mrs Fields cookie I bought and was saving for my 3 o'clock coffee break.  I know you did.
  • Fellow sales people with nothing better to do would linger at my cube talking about their personal issues... not interested, thank you!  Waste someone elses time.
What are some of your pet peeves? Please share, I think it would be cathartic, not to mention humorous, to get them out in the open...


Top workplace pet peeves and etiquette mistakes - USATODAY.com

No comments:

Post a Comment