Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I love Fall Fashions!

Chelsea Cardigan - OriginalFall is my favorite fashion season.  Skirts with tights, tall boots, turtleneck sweaters, cable knit cardigans... it kills me that I can't really wear this stuff until January here in the desert.  September is an exciting fashion month!  The  fashion magazines are 3 times bigger than normal and "Back to School" sales are everywhere.  I still go "Back to School" shopping.  This is a great time to update your work wardrobe staples and get them on sale.  The article below gives a great outline of the basic items needed to create a work wardrobe.  What I especially like are the recommendations on how to mix and match the staples into various outfits.  A simple and well thought out wardrobe can go a long way...Happy shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment