Friday, February 4, 2011

How to follow a blog...and why you would want to.

Hi fans and followers -

Thank you for your interest in reading my blog.  I write this with the utmost sincerity, because, seriously, I hope that you find my anecdotal writings about my experiences and perspective about the workforce, homefront, and ettiquette enjoyable, humorous and informative.  Yes, I'll admit it, this is also a shameless attempt to get more followers on my blog.  

So, if you read this blog because you see a new post on my Facebook or LinkedIn pages and like what you read, but are not a follower... please become one.  It's free!...and I promise I won't spam you.  Don't know how to become a follower?  Go to the section to the right labeled "Followers"...where you see the beautiful faces of my current followers...just click on the Followers widget and it will lead you to your Google account or ask you to create one.  Once you have established a Google account, you can easily view all the blogs you follow on your dashboard and/or reading list.  Here...just click on this link for the official blogger instructions on how to become a follower...and it will all make sense.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment